Thursday, October 6, 2016

How The Catcher in The Rye can be interpreted in other pieces of art.

This Piece of writing is a way for everyone to get an idea of how I interpret The Catcher in The Rye, In some of my favorite pieces of art. One of my favorite pieces of art is a Movie called "The Silence of The Lambs". I used my favorite scene of the movie to see how it can connect to Catcher in The Rye. And i also used To Kill A Mockingbird, a book I read in 9th grade, to see how it is similar or different from Catcher In The Rye.
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uern0FNpcUSy648E6PPpW1eb0uRaFY6deFgGWHpyf88/edit?usp=sharing
This Summative helped me understand how I interpret Catcher In The Rye in all pieces and how important it is to my learning. Holden Caulfield is a very strange person, but in a good way. He taught me to see things I didn't see before out in the world. He helped me see that yes, some people can be phony and that yes growing up is hard. He also helped me see how real his character is and how it can be seen in other works of art and even real life.




No comments:

Post a Comment